08 - NTC Grey Book - NICET Sprinkler Design
IMPORTANT NOTE: NICET has updated to newer references for the Water-Based System Layout exam as of October 1, 2018.
The NTC Grey Book is compliant with the newer codes!
The NTC Grey Book is specifically designed for those studying for NICET Certification in fire sprinkler design (Water Based Fire Protection System Layout). This extremely effective reference is specifically designed for those studying for Certification Testing.
- The NTC Grey Book is not permitted to be used as a reference during the exam
- Covers NICET CBT (computer based testing format)
- The most valuable & complete reference for study
- Covers NICET 1, 2, and 3 Task Areas
- Includes helpful testing tips which will pay off on the test
- Provides easy to follow instructions for reaching certification
- Cover manual hydraulic callculations
- Easy to read and use
- Formatted so finding information is simple and quick
- Sample test questions are included
The NICET Application process can be complicated and daunting. The NTC Grey Book takes the complexity out of the process and makes completing the application easy. This reference provides all of the information required for successfully completing this document.
Studying for the exam is an overwhelming task. NICET recommends more than 40 codes and references for the test. With the NTC Grey Book, you will not have to read all of the codes and references. The NICET Study Guide streamlines this study process for you. All the critical information for every task is presented in a straight forward and easy to read format. Using the NTC Grey Book as your study guide for the test will quickly get you prepared for certification.
The NTC Grey Book is the most valuable and complete reference for NICET testing. It contains a vast amount of information and is designed to make it quick and easy to find. Those who seek the increased professionalism of NICET Certification, also seek the best tool for the job; The NTC Grey Book.