North Carolina SP-FA/LV Exam Prep Virtual Class
Ref #: NCL1209
December 9, 2020 (one day)Price: $595.00
· General requirements for all electrical work;
· Grounding and bonding for power-limited and branch circuits;
· Calculating conductor ampacity;
· Calculating conduit fill;
· Calculating box fill;
· Identifying conductors for specific applications;
· Identifying and providing overcurrent protection for power-limited circuits; and
· Calculating resistance in simple circuits; and
· Requirements of National Fire Alarm Code NFPA 72
Effective in 2010, the North Carolina SP-LV license classification was changed tothe SP-FA/LV classification. The current examination includes at least 15 questions about fire alarm systems. This course includes presentation and study materials intended to help students with less fire alarm experience to learn more about the design, installation, and service requirements for fire alarm systems.
Students completing the course will have a better understanding of installation and wiring methods forthese systems, including requirements from other important NEC Articles. It will help those planning to take the examination, as well as those who simply need a general review course. This course covers the relevant sections of theNEC in detail and is very fast-paced.