NTC prides itself in proving The Very Best In Training and is known throughout the industry as the leading training provider for NICET Certification. NTC offers an assortment of NICET Certification courses, meeting a wide range of needs for the Fire Protection Professionals.
Select the course that best suits your specific training needs:
- NICET 1&2 Fire Alarm »
- NICET 3&4 Fire Alarm »
- Instructor On Demand »
- NICET 1&2 Sprinkler Inspection & Testing »
- NICET 1&2 Sprinkler Design »
Fire Alarm Design
An understanding of proper fire alarm system design is a critical job function for anyone involved in fire alarm systems work. A proper understanding of the fire alarm codes helps the fire alarm professional to achieve the desired life safety results by designing and installing code-compliant fire alarm systems.
Who Should Attend
North Carolina SP-FA/LV Exam Prep
NTC's Low Voltage Licensing Training helps you pass the licensing exam the FIRST time.
Our licensing training focuses on using the codes and references allowed into the exam with maximum effectiveness.
Instructor On Demand
Instructor On Demand give you one-on-one attention from an NTC instructor on your schedule.
Training is conducted in four (4) one-hour webinar sessions at times and dates selected by you.
Training can be done for an individual or a team (sharing a single webinar login).
- FREE WEBINAR - Changes to NFPA 72 »
- FREE WEBINAR - NICET Sprinkler Certification »
- FREE WEBINAR - Using the IBC »
- FREE WEBINAR - Fire Alarm Design - Assembly »
- FREE WEBINAR - Using NFPA 70 »
- FREE WEBINAR - Mass Notification Systems »
- FREE WEBINAR - Using NFPA 101 »
- FREE WEBINAR - Basic Sprinklers for Fire Alarm Techs »
- FREE WEBINAR - NFPA 72 - Initiating Devices »
- FREE WEBINAR - Is Your AHJ Right or Wrong? »
- FREE WEBINAR - NFPA 72 - Notification »
- FREE WEBINAR - 10 Things Your IT&M Contract Should Have »
Core Competency Training
NTC’s Core Competency Training focuses on the four core competencies of low voltage systems:
- Intrusion Systems
- Video Security Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Access Control Systems
This training focuses on design considerations for these systems and code compliance. A proper understanding of application of these system increases the security and safety of the protected premises.